How to #FightSpam and Avoid Follow-Up Fails: Best Practices for Candidate CommunicationIn the fight for candidate attention, it’s important to remember that job candidates are human and deserving of your utmost respect. During our final webinar of 2017, Katrina Collier and Steve Levy will offer:
- Best practices on capturing the attention of the world’s most sought-after talent
- Tips on avoiding email follow-up fails
- Clever ideas for initial candidate outreach
- Signs that a candidate is interested in speaking more
- How to start 2018 off on the right foot — instead of putting your foot in your mouth.
Chief Searchologist @TheSearchologist.com
Katrina Collier is recognised globally as an expert on social recruiting. Since 2009 she has trained SMEs to global Corporates around the world to source their staff on social media; transforming HR & Recruiters into Certified Searchologists. London UK based, Katrina is a global trainer and keynote speaker, sharing proven techniques gained from over 14 years of full cycle recruitment.
Product Manager @MightyRecruiter
Ann is a Product Manager with 5+ years of experience working with recruiting software. She has worked on both optimizing experiences for job seekers as well as creating innovative solutions for recruiters and hiring managers such as building Applicant Tracking Systems, sourcing tools, and now focusing on candidate acquisition.