LiveCareer is a MightyRecruiter job posting site partner and worldwide career destination that works to connect jobseekers and employers through its proprietary career services tools, which include a resume builder and job posting site. The latter is a general job board that services an array of industries and experience levels and that includes users that are concentrated in the United States and Canada.
LiveCareer was founded in 2004 with the intention of providing resources to jobseekers in their job search. Today, with more than 10 billion past site visitors, the platform has broadened both its mission – it looks to transform work lives – and its host of services – it offers a job ad writer, a salary calculator, a company directory, and more.
LiveCareer’s company directory helps small- and medium-sized businesses boost their online reputation through rich content, branded images, and two-way communication with jobseekers, while its job board helps companies get their job listing in front of the most relevant candidates. Post your job and find your talent from among the millions of monthly users in the LiveCareer Network, touted as the world’s largest pool of unique candidates and recent resumes. Sites in LiveCareer’s network include resume-now.com, myperfectresume.com, quintcareers.com, and more.
Additionally, LiveCareer’s Job Ad Writer will help you write a job post that will attract the most relevant candidates. Create a new job ad from scratch or get tips on how to make an existing job ad shine. LiveCareer walks you step-by-step through the process so you can appeal to top talent.
There are a variety of companies that actively use LiveCareer’s database to post their jobs, such as LinkedIn, IBM, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, and KPMG. LiveCareer has been featured in Weddle’s Top 100 Employment Companies and was Web Marketing Association’s Best Employment Interactive Application in 2013.
- Type of Job Posting Site: Job Aggregator
- URL: https://jobs.livecareer.com
- Monthly Traffic: 2.9 million+ unique visitors, 11.6 million+ pageviews
- Year Founded: 2004
More about the LiveCareer job posting site:
- LiveCareer provides online reputation management to employers to help them present their companies in the best light. This, in turn, helps businesses attract the right types of jobseekers and improves employee retention rate.
- Company reviews help jobseekers become better informed about a company before they apply to job which helps boost retention.
- The LiveCareer job posting site allows you to create a consumer-friendly company profile.
- LiveCareer helps employers create effective job listings to help find the right candidate with its Job Ad Writer, which will help employers write a standout job post that will attract the most relevant candidates.
- With personalized job alerts and one of the biggest job boards in America, qualified jobseekers will be alerted to your opportunity to ensure you get the right candidate.
- The LiveCareer job posting site has an annual Job Action Day on November 7th to empower jobseekers to find great jobs and career fulfillment.
- LiveCareer’s resume builder is rated the #1 resume builder, according to ConsumersAdvocate.org.
- LiveCareer provides a salary calculator to help jobseekers and employers find an accurate salary range for their role based on market value in their area.
- Jobs on the LiveCareer job posting site can be filtered by city, industry, and education level required to ensure employers only hear from the most qualified candidates.